- “Site”: Internet web site www.virtualworkflowsolutions.com
- “App”: Any app owned by Virtual Workflow Solutions that is meant for use on mobile communication devices including Smartphone’s and tablets
- “Platforms”: Refers to the Site and App collectively
- “Cookie”: Information transferred via a web site or app to a user’s device for record-keeping purposes
- “web beacon”: A one-pixel image which may be embedded in a web page or e-mail message that may be visible to the user, or may be transparent
- “linked sites”: Links to internet websites maintained by third parties
- “third party platforms: Internet sites maintained by third parties. Virtual Workflow Solutions does not control in any respect, or necessarily endorse, the information, content products, services, advertising or other materials that may be found on the linked site.
Through our Platforms, Virtual Workflow Solutions aims to provide audio, video, down-loadable documentation and other ancillary material to its online audience. We may collect personal information through either a direct request to you, or potentially through anonymous information that may be automatically collected from your computer, phone or other communications device.
PRIVACY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
i) Direct Request:
- You are free to determine whether or not to engage in any activity on our Platforms or submit personal information that can be used to identify or contact you, whether online or offline. This may include your name, email address, phone number or other information.
- If you are asked to submit personal information, we will explain in the sign-up or collection process how we will use it. For example, an email address may be required when you ask us to contact you or sign up for a webinar. This information will be used only as stated, other than in Special Circumstances which are described below.
- Behavioral advertising is not utilized on our Platforms, meaning that you will not see any advertising that is targeted to you based on your combined activity on our Platforms and other sites and
Internal operations support includes:
- Metrics monitoring (eg. total number of visitors/traffic at any given time);
- Landing page analysis (eg. visitor site entrance, pages viewed, frequency)
- Popularity of site activities and services;
- User location (e.g., zip/postal code information);
- Browser identification and adaptation
- Technological diagnostics and repair
i) Law Enforcement and Safety: We may access, or organization preserve and share your information when we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to:
(a) Respond to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) or otherwise to take action because we believe it is required or advisable under the law;
(b) Detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity;
(c) Respond to your requests for customer service; or
(d) Limit our legal liability or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ourselves, any user of our Platforms, a third party or the general public including as part of investigations.
iii) Security Notice: In the unlikely event that we believe a breach of security has compromised personal information that is in our possession or control, we may notify you, if deemed appropriate, as expeditiously as possible via the e-mail address you have provided. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Security of Your Information
At Virtual Workflow Solutions we strive to maintain the security of information, but cannot guarantee that information security measures are fail-safe or that our Platforms may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. We maintain technical and organizational procedures to keep information collected secure, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers and use of electronic security systems and password protections to guard against unauthorized access.
Links From Our Platforms to Third Party Websites
Effective date: January 1, 2017